Once a successful application has been received, depending on space available, a successful applicant is called for an entrance exam. If the application is for Primary or Secondary, the applicant will be tested on English and Mathematics.
If the applicant has had a successful entrance exam, the family will be informed and offered a place in the school. If the family choose to accept, they will have to pay a registration fee to secure the applicant’s place in the school.
Please ensure you have read through the Application Process, Prerequisites and Preconditions before applying.
- The application form is available online through the Application Portal or alternatively an application form can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office during normal working hours.
- Application forms must be completed accurately and in full, and must be signed by both parents and / or guardian.
- All necessary prerequisite documents must be submitted with the completed application form.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Head of Section, Principal and Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office will arrange a date for the entry test and communicate with parents via phone or SMS.
- The entry test fee is QR 500, which is non-refundable.
Tuition/ registration/ entry test fees can be paid as per the below methods of payment:
- Direct bank deposit
- Online bank transfer
- Current dated cheque
- The Registrar’s Office will contact parents with the news of the result and, if applicable, of the availability of places. If a placement is accepted, parents must respond within one week (to secure the placement), pay the full registration fee and sign the students’ code of conduct and uniform policy.